Thursday, October 07, 2010

Alvinisms 1139

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."

-Anais Nin (1903 - 1977)

Did you know: If you stretch a standard Slinky out flat it measures 87 feet long.

Thought of the day: I'm sick in my room and it's spinning out of control. What a way to start a weekend.

Food for thought:

Spicy coffee-pomegranate molasses glazed chicken wings. Say what!?! Coffee-pomegranate molasses!?! I gotta try this.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Heading DT for Edwin's going away shindig.

Old friends and new ones.

Downtown Johnny Brown's got it going on.

Rose's best Edwin impersonation.

High school freshman sweethearts. It never gets old.

LOL.

Lookie at who else we ran into that night.

Excited to see me Rose?

Baby Rach and I.

Hamster does not like to be photographed. Jenny on the other hand knows when a cammie is facing her way.

Happy birthday Gelly!

I haven't seen Mama Mars in so long. We always plan on getting together but something always comes up. Dang.

This graf wraps all the way around the building.

This picture makes me laugh for some reason.

I've always imagined working the late shift in a big scary building and being the only one left. Creeps mageeps.

The Go To.

Ahhh the beginnings of a world of troubles.

Jenny wanted to do a bit of work too. LOL.

Long story short, we got stuck running errands, finding stuff, breaking stuff, etc etc etc until morning (yes still in DT). That post will come next. DAMN YOU MURPHY'S LAW!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: