Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Alvinisms 1138

"Make visible what, without you, might perhaps never have been seen."

-Robert Bresson

Did you know: The only letter not appearing on the Periodic Table is the letter “J”.

Thought of the day: I know this is like 2 weeks late (geez, the Jags game really!?!) but better late than never. The effects of Cancun still linger I guess.

Food for thought:

Asian marinated NY strip sandwich w/ grilled portobellos, baby bok choy, roasted red peppers and wasabi mayo. I love my new favorite food blog. Everything is professionally shot and looks oh so delicious!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My new game day hat is really popular! But check out Kimtan's flip shades! Tight! Combo made in heaven.

Kimtan w/ the new dome.

Megs was a hot mess in the morning.

Everyone's so excited to put it on. Hahaha.

We miss you at TGPM Roro!

Long time no see Apes. But it's always a pleasure.

Arnold and Randy ponging it up.

Your hair looks the same. Hahahaha.

My singing buddy Jon Jon on the the fryer!

It made the whole section smell good.

One of my favorite people even if we see each other like twice a year. Mr. Kurt Price! Why do tall people always think they have to be small in pictures? Hahahaha!

Where I stay.

Daniel son! Surf and travel, let's do it!

When not eating, might as well gather to watch the ongoing games.

Thida rocks. She always got an awesome big smile on her face.

Ron Ron is the lot. And he brought his hair.

Oh boy! Me and Tyler Bass! Bringing back the punk days!

Get Jonus the Bonus in here.

Rach come and get in this!

It's a photo paaarty!

Break it down Mark.

Roommates 2011? Sounds like a recipe for eating a lot!

Richard my travel buddy and Gelo my fishing buddy.

Oh yeah, we're supposed to watch a football game right? You stayed awake the whole game Rhods!

I love the flybys at important games. Even though there were choppers instead of the jets it was still radical.

Goal line time...

Helllllzzzzz yeeeeeah!!!!

Hands up means one thing.....TOUCHDOWN!!!

KTFO!!!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: