Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Alvinisms 1124

"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough."

-Frank Crane

Did you know: The heart of giraffe is two feet long, and can weigh as much as twenty four pounds.

Thought of the day: Week 1 of the 2010-2011 school year is in the books. And I must say, I'm proud of myself and my kids. 5 hugs a day MINIMUM! LOL.

Food for thought: There will be plenty from now on.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It may just be my first all inclusive resort but I think Grand Sirenis is tops!

I heart room service.

I wish you could have seen the hydro-therapy spa we got for free! They had stuff I've never seen before!

Underwater cameras are radical.

Happy boy!

Grand Sirenis Cancun from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Why not make a video?

I am here.

Now I'm snorkeling in the Gulf of Mexico!

Bryan upclose and personal.

Snorkeling in Cancun from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Clearest water I've ever been in.

Fancy dinner time!

Guess which plate I sat at.

Yeeeesssss! And this was just the appetizer buffet.

That roast beef and light mustard sauce might have been my favorite of the night.

Cant...stop...eating...must...wait...for...main...course...

And I forgot to take a picture of the main course! Dang! But here's desert.

Sweet.

I don't know why they have these glowing balls out here but the make for fun pictures.

Wildboyz and Willys Workshop 4 life!

Our resort lobby from the outside.

And from the inside.

Time for more drinks and.....oops, I broke the chair. It's hella humid though. Hence the sweat.

Quazi cross eyed face.

Shoot em up.

Javier is the man!

I'm being attacked by a ghost! Dang B, you're pale!

Good thing the lazy river is hella shallow.

Angela is like, "One week w/ these jokers is gonna be tough!"

Blacked out by here. Rocky Raccoon wanted to join the air conditioned room.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: