Thursday, August 05, 2010

Alvinisms 1111

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."

-Malayan Proverb

Did you know: A giraffe's neck contains the same number of vertebrae as a human.

Thought of the day: My co-teacher is out of the country for a month so I get another teacher from the school w/ it. Who could it be? None other but my Cancun buddy Brian. Sweet. I wonder what kind of fun ruckus we can come up with.

Food for thought:

A crab made of shrimp. Genius and delicious.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So we went to Passage to India for Juli's bday but I had Christine pick me up something I've been yearning for for a long time.

Carne asada bake from Costco! Boy was it really good too. If you don't believe me, I highly suggest you try it yourself.

Allan got a new visor and later let me drive the bike around. Motorcycles are scary.

Chris, Fets, Louisa, Julz and Al, with a special appearance of Bek Beks and Isabella. It was a good Indian buffet brunch. 143 Julz!!!



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: