Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Alvinisms 1110

"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done. "

-Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890 - 1969)

Did you know: Despite the hump, a camel’s spine is straight.

Thought of the day: Time get to get back in shape. Not like I was every really out of it but I'm going to Cancun in a few weeks and I ain't trying to just another body. Why be USDA Choice when you can be PRIME BABY! (But I'm really sore now)

Food for thought:

Where to start on this crazy bunny?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Thanks to my sous chefs: Allan, Rachel and Lexie.

Get down on it.

Slowly mastering my boil

I'm already draaaaaank!

Who needs napkins?

Juli and I doing damage.

When you drink Tanduay, you have to ask yourself one question. "What tan du aye have to wake up tomorrow?" HAHAHAHAHA!

No we weren't watching KPAX or Martian Child. We're watching the best comedy ever. Hot Tub Time Machine.

SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!

Beer pong in the splits. Someone's draaaank.

Fullerton's finest.

I passed out and they decided to make me a consequence.

Wildboyz 4 life. Wait, wait wait! Where am I!?! Oh yeah, passed out.

Thanks guys. FF.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: