Friday, July 02, 2010

Alvinisms 1089

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip."

-Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Did you know: Which of the 50 states has never had an earthquake? North Dakota.

Thought of the day: So my trip to South Dakota was a failure, but not a complete failure. I missed my flight and the only thing I could do w/out buying another ticket was to reschedule for Saturday afternoon.

So bummed that I lose 2 whole days of randomness. I planned on going trout fishing at a hatchery, being part of a war reenactment, some live music, Deadwood, Black Hills, etc etc etc but it looks like I'll just be cramming Mt. Rushmore in one day and the Firehouse Brewery. The good news? I didn't have to put any extra money in. I'm okay with that.

Food for thought:

Spicy Caribbean style shrimp bisque spiked w/ dark rum and drizzled w/ creme fraiche.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Last year a few coworkers dragged me out to wait in line to watch New Moon.

So this year more of my coworkers showed up for this release of Eclipse but I didn't make it out. Too bad right? Not really. I ended up catching it later w/ Noelle. Thanks mama!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: