Saturday, April 10, 2010

Alvinisms 1042

"The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose."

-Heda Bejar

Did you know: I've eaten 3 bags of beef jerky so far on this trip.

Thought of the day: I think I wanna live in San Francisco for a bit.

Food for thought: All below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


What was supposed to be a 3 person dinner turned into a 18.5 person dinner at Mamma Mia.

BRUSCHETTA. Home made sliced and toasted bread, topped w/ garlic, fresh chopped tomatoes and E.V.O.O.

SPINACI. Bed of baby spinach, topped w/ fresh sliced pears, walnut & homemade creamy blue cheese dressing.

CAPRESE. Fresh mozzarella & fresh tomatoes served w/ E.V.O.O.

PANZEROTTI. The number one sold: homemade fried pizza dough, filled w/ tomato, mozzarella & ham .

LASAGNA. Home made meat and besciamella lasagna .

SPAGHETTI AMATRICIANA. Spaghetti pasta w/ pancetta and Italian olives in a spicy marinara sauce .

RAVIOLI BELLALI! Cheese ravioli, w/ sautéed mushrooms in a gorgonzola creamy sauce. My favorite next to the Pasta Enamoratti.

TIRAMISU. Home made tiramisu: lady fingers, dipped in Italian coffee & mascarpone creamy cheese.

Can I fit the serving spoon in my mouf!?!

You betcha! Don't be embarassed about me Darcey!

Perfect start to the best Spring Break ever.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: