Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alvinisms 1031

"What lies behind us and what lies before us, is nothing compared to what lies within us"

-Emerson

Did you know: 4 of my toes are crooked.

Thought of the day: Though I'm not traveling international this year my wallet still seems to always be empty. Aside from my savings there's a bunch of things that I need to address monetarily that seems to make every check a wee bit smaller. But am I happy? Completely. Happy St. Patty's day!

Food for thought:

Torched Roquefort Appetizer with Muffaletta Spread and Pecorino Romano Cheese.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


For breakfast I've always been a bagel & cream cheese guy but...

The Grubbery has the BEST muffins (blueberry is my fav) in town!




www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]google blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to generate an income online.