Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alvinisms 1028

"The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels."

-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Did you know: Sandra Bullock is the first actress to win both best and worst actress in the same week.

Thought of the day: One more week until my kiddies performance. Let me tell you this. This week has been tough. Imagine trying to finish off a dance that has sword-like accessories with 5-9 years olds and fast music. It's tough.

I don't expect my 2005 Team Millennia dance team out of them, but they will look friggin awesome out there! What's most important is they have a lot of fun doing it. Yeah we rehearse and their minds wander off every now and then but once they all got it and they do it together you can tell by the elation in their faces that they're having fun and they can't wait to perform.

I love being a teacher.

Food for thought:

I saw this, then the ingredients, then in my best Uncle Jessie (Full House) voice I said, "Have Mercy." Seared Ahi Tuna Sandwich with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise and Iceberg Lettuce, Asian Pear, and Avocado.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Here's some extra photos from the TM Grand Opening.

David...awkward?

No no no, JP defs is making it awkward.

JP and Shay everyday.

From founding Team Millennia to taking it and everyone to wonderful heights, Danny has always been supportive and a good friend. Oh, and a great roommate!

No comments: