Monday, February 08, 2010

Alvinisms 1012

"Maybe it was only a second of your time, but you need to treasure life, every second."

-Animal Crossing

Did you know: The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.

Thought of the day: I never know about these random and weird facts I find for my "did you know". Remember back in the day when you were a kid and you thought, "if it's TV then it must be true!!!" Well, this kinda falls into that realm but I'm highly more skeptical on anything I read on the net. But no matter, it's still fun.

I forgot that I had these pictures from a while ago. It's a comparison of when PQ Donuts renovated itself. And if you don't know that shop is staple of Rancho Penasquitos and is run by our very own Ms. China aka Jenny and family.

Food for thought:

Roasted pumpkin, parsnips, carrots, and potatoes and seasoned with garlic, ginger, sage, rosemary, cinnamon, and cloves; topped with a dollop of cream fraiche and a mixture of pepita seeds, pomegranate, feta, and crispy bacon. For an extra kick serve the soup in a roasted pumpkin bowl.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


At first glance it could a Hello Kitty store w/ all the pink.

Ooooh, more colorful and it makes me wanna eat already.

One day, signs like these won't exist.

A girl has got to do the writing cuz you know guys can't write nice.

Simpson's donut color tile too...

Ooo lala!

Good times chillin in the mornings w/ Ollie and Jenny. Quick chats between customers. I love PQ. It's our own little Pleasantville.

I think I only drink coffee from PQ Donuts or The Grubbery.

4 life.

They have pretty good cheese wontons! Come through and hang out for a bit!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: