Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Alvinisms 1017

"Holding onto anger is like grasping onto a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You are the one who gets burned."

-Gautama Buddha

Did you know: The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.

Thought of the day: Another great find in the world of quotes. I think I like quotes that use metaphors because it helps a simple person like me grasp what things mean.

Food for thought:

Lobster claw meat with oven-dried baby heirloom tomatoes in a rich prosecco butter sauce on a bed of creamy rosemary, garlic and chevre yellow corn grits

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I somehow forgot to post my first trip to Tajima in 2010. I really should just get a job there.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: