Monday, February 15, 2010

Alvinisms 1015

"People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile."

-Lee Mildon

Did you know: Humans and giraffes have the same number of bones in their necks. Giraffe neck vertebrae are just much longer.

Thought of the day: It's been a while since I've been on my bike for decent ride on a trail. It's definitely missed and I hope I'll be back on more often. But the killer thing is, that after the ride I am so damn beat that I don't wanna do anything for the rest of the day and if I do, you can bet a big crash at the end. So thanks Troy for letting sleep at your pad. Pictures from El Camino for Steve's birthday coming up soon. Plus you'll see something you may have never seen me do! And that's saying something!!!

Food for thought:

Roast Beef Sandwich with Capers, Sweet Dill Pickles, Mayo, Roasted Garlic and Fried Onions

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Allan isn't a mountain biker. Within the first 20 seconds he did a front flip over his handlebars.

But it was a really easy trail but just longer.

That's more of Allan's steeze.

Piss break by...

I've been on the bridge, never under it.

If you don't the know the history of Cara Knott, you should look it up.

The hidden and infamous bridge.

Quick hop on the road and you can see how happy Allan is.

A view you don't see of the 15 freeway everyday.

As I was saying, I'm more into curves, downhill, bumps and jumps.

And you gotta love water! Check out the flood moving the bridge. Bummer.

It even moved the big bridge! Double bummer!

Gotta get a little dirty right?

Allan w/ Greg and Dilip in the background.

And smoking a cig.

Beautiful!

This house reminds me of a Boomers' miniature golf course.

You have to mash up this hill then on the other side is a quick drop. Haha. Greg and Allan weren't ready for it.

MY PRADA SHOES! JK.

10 miles on a mountain can feel like 50+ on the road.

We were running late so we took the road back. Till next time!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: