Friday, January 08, 2010

Alvinisms 999

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

-Robin Williams (1951 - )

Did you know: Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Founders of Google.com, are students of a Montessori education.

Thought of the day: Wow, my 1,000th Alvinism. It's been a while man, since college to be more exact. Before being a teacher, before Egypt, before living in Japan, before being an adult. It's really kinda epic. Maybe I should go about it as if it were number 839 or 596; just some random photos of my life or perhaps I should try to recap the best of my life within the past 4 years. Here's to never knowing what the future brings.

Food for thought:

Leftover potatoes, merguez, onion, potato, and harisa, finished with a squeeze of lemon and chopped parsley.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I love my nieces.

Adventure time!

The secret road.

Even more secret clearing.

Ahhhh, it's beautiful.

Sorry, cannot and will not show the world "The Secret Spot".

So many things about this place is radical to me.

We caught a decent sized bass and tossed it back.

Who knew Rei would like fishing so much.

Think this is the first time I've fished w/ Alan since we were kids.

Quality time.

Bathroom break.

Look at Sammy's intense face! (We all played my new fishing video game)

She looks so happy fishing.

What a nice day.

Congrats Jamie!!!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: