Friday, January 01, 2010

Alvinisms 995

"The most inspirational man I know only reached his potential by helping a child reach his."

-Mitch Albom in Have A Little Faith

Did you know: Lewis Carrol’s novel “Through the Looking Glass” was based on a chess game, much the way “Alice in Wonderland” was based on playing cards.

Thought of the day: I find it fitting for the first post of 2010 to be pictures of my first day then catch up later on the randoms before. 2010 is shaping up to be great. Made a few good choices and got that stupid smile on my face.

Food for thought:

Succulent grilled bacon wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with fresh mission figs and crumbled blue cheese. The pork was served on a bed of spicy micro mustard greens and slices of mission figs with a drizzle of pomegranate vinaigrette. Ohhhh man!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Happy New Year's to me, and I was very happy.

San Diego winter. Shopna and Res you jealous yet?

My getaway, my haven, my escape.

I tried shrimp instead of the normal mackerel or squid.

Who catches a starfish? Really!?!

Another one of my random purchases. I got them just for the "Screaming Hands" not it's specs.

I am here.

Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, squid, hooks, and some luck and maybe he'll catch dinner!

Don't normal catch much at the pier but this is a good start to the year.

That's a big bird. "Rentals" in the top left looks like watermark but it's not.

I was hoping a "stupid" person would show up.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: