Friday, December 25, 2009

Alvinisms 991

"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one."

-George Washington (1732 - 1799)

Did you know: A manger is really just a trough for food for animals?

Thought of the day: Jesus was born in some humble beginnings and to some degree I was too. So this Christmas I spent a lot of time chilling thinking about all things me, my family, my friends have been blessed with; from living in sunny San Diego to live families to having two pairs of legs. There's always something to be thankful for and maybe that's why I'm always the optimist. Hope everyone had a jolly holiday and that it continues throughout 2010. Hollaaaa!!!

Food for thought:

Ricotta tortelli, corn puree, piment d’espelette. I only know the word "corn". But it does look delicious!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Tiny figurines and a tiny village!

So coooool!

I'd want mine w/ robots, aliens, and comic characters.

White elephant #1. You know Mark is gonna get jacked.

Kimtan w/ a plethora of ladies: DJ, Shannon, and Giselle.

Glenn got a massaging and heated foot thingie. Perfect for winter.

Why didn't we start drinking that wine Albert!?!

Ooooooo! Chris got a Chargers Snuggie!

I just watched the infomercial for the Slap Chop too.

Guess who jacked themselves a Chargers Snuggie for the Snuggie Pub Crawl!

You can't go wrong w/ guns.

Chris snagged Marks gift.

Then Mark came up w/ a new deck. Guess who brought it?

Then Ryan took it. Toot toot to me for bringing a popular gift.

Sorry Ryan, it ended up w/ Gelly. Come through mama, you need wheels and stuff for that thing.

So Mark finally ended up w/ the dart board. Or did he?

JACKED AGAIN!

Thank you for welcoming me to be part of the Christmas festivities!

Look who's in my leg lock.

Can you tell who's not dressed up? Hahaha!

Why are you guys posed like friendly gangstas.

Mama Ro and Mama Selle.

I miss my neighbor!

Bretiti might just be the best Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 player I know.

Fake candid shots are my favorite.





www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: