Thursday, December 10, 2009

Alvinisms 984

"You're face is so ugly."

-Jenny (Ms. China) to me

Did you know: If you eat one M&M, you have to walk the length of a football field twice to burn it off. (from one of the Shop rats)

Thought of the day: While I was uploading these photos I realized I can't post the best, funniest, and craziest parts of the night. I guess if you wanna see em you'll have to check out my computer.

Food for thought:

Josephine's creations from left to right: poached shrimp and quail egg spoon, cucumber ceviche, crab salad, wonton cup, raspberry squaw toast and beef tartare fresh raw salmon, caviar and creme fraiche risotto croquette parmesean crisp.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The ghost of me left in San Diego.

Hello train.

Some 101 boyz OGs (not pictured Ray, Leo, Jeff, Jay, all the girls, etc etc etc)

Marnita and K Knicole are the sweetest.

I remember when I was a baby dancing.

Conrats on the new baby Ryan and Tawny!

Phong and Nicole were made for each other.

So were we! I love you man!

Take it to the streets.

Jill Rose aka JR and my little sister Wobz aka Kleng.

Looking forward to the girls of ABDC Season ?.

We helped build the foundation of what TM is today.

Lots of people came through to bid farewell to Team Millennia Dance Center "Under The Bridge".

Jeddy Boy of TM7.

Thanks for dance camp Lori. Mwahahaha!

Who are we gonna egg next Toby?

Excuse me! Alumni coming through!

I love my little sister Kleng...and my 101 roomie 4 life Chachee...and my Mama Mirambas.

There's so much you don't know why we're laughing so hard in the back.

It's not nice to point.

Back in the day we'd all be in our undies.

Fake candid shot #1

Fake candid shot #2

Fake candid shot #3

Fake candid shot #4

Okay a real one.

Bay-Bay and Chach do all the pimpin for us.

Michelle's spot.

John's spot.

Cheers roomie.

Red cups, pizza, shot cups...sounds like college.

Ro and I are flying out to New Mexico next year. Can't wait.

This is twinsie Bonnie. When are we going camping!?!

Alumni love.

Story time w/ old people.

Studio B.

Studio A.

I helped build this studio, literally. I'm glad the newbies appreciate it.

I built the cubbies too.

TM and Mavyn days. "I miss college" says the 101 boyz.

Showing them that my camera is waterproof.

James is hella talented.

Double time!

1 quarter, 1 nickel, 1 penny, 1 dime for something.

FIRST TIME EVER!

I can't show you the rest of the night.

There were a lot of funny reactions.

I heart TM.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: