Saturday, November 28, 2009

Alvinisms 978

"However far the stream flows, it never forgets its source."

-Nigerian Proverb

Did you know: My favorite movie, Mary Poppins, is 45 years old this year.

Thought of the day: Wow, I haven't had a hangover in months. Maybe this is why I stopped partying for a while. Birthday/wedding time in 2 weeks!

Food for thought:

Master chef Jojobean cooked up this grilled prawns, cheesy grits, balsamic reduction.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Traffic on Thanksgiving was only at Balboa Park.

Let the wild rumpus begin!

We met at the horse's ass.

Brothers. We don't look alike at all. I'm dark and he's light.

There were lots of cool dogs there, this is Noni the black lab.

The boys Nico, Jason, and Alan getting ready.

Oh my Lassie sighting!

The Museum of Art was crackin! Not, just joggers.

Here we go.

This is the Simba view of when he was running through the wildabeasts.

First place was done before the the initial crowded finally pushed through.

Oh looky, there's the other side of the lawn w/ more runners.

There's my bro setting our pace.

But I finished first.

Long time no see Jeremiah and Joy!

Have you ever seen shot sized orange juice cartons?

The saddest Christmas trees ever.

Live music always is a plus.

There's a lot more in Balboa Park than I thought. I found this amphitheater behind the Hall of Champions. I should really spend more time exploring this place.

SLAVE! SLAVE! SLAVE!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: