Monday, October 26, 2009

Alvinisms 959

"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."

-Confucious

Did you know: More than half of the coastline of the entire United States is in Alaska.

Thought of the day: Below are my top 5 women I love. Not just looks but wifey material or whatever. Given I don't know em personally or have seen hours of interviews or who they really are, these are the women who rock my socks and the reasons why. Enjoy, skip or gaga at them w/ oodling eyes and a dropped jaw. Holla at dem brunettes.

Food for thought:

I have yet to find a paella that I don't like. Not that I ever want to find one. If you make a mean paella let me try it and I will give you an award...aka a hug and kiss.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Rashida Jones is tops by far. Looks, voice, personality (from what I've seen), comedy, and just the way she presents herself is perfect in every way. I wanna say she's not a show stopper beaut but an everyday girl but you know what?...She's tops in every way to me except that she's way unattainable.

Something about "the girl next door" beats the super model and day of the year.

Zooey Deschanel is cute. Hands down. Her quirky demeanor and awesome voice make me happy. Have you heard her songs? This girl gots a unique voice plus "Elf" is one of my favorite Christmas movies.

Dude check out her eyes. Niiiize.

Kristen Kreuk is the only reason I watched Smallville or Street Fighter. Both sucked but I enjoyed every second looking at her face.

Just when you didn't think perfection could get more perfect. You're wrong.

Something about a funny girl makes her 10x cuter. And since Tina Fey is funny, uber successful, smart and already good looking she gets a pass and some.

For all your office fantasies.

Ashley Greene is "Alice" from the Twilight Series. A girl that's cool, sexy, and could kill you in an instant beats out almost anyone anyday.

Yes I'm reading the books and she's awesome on my mind as well.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

2 comments:

adellelijah said...

2nd to last pic isn't Ashley Greene. Isn't it Rachael Leigh Cook from She's All That?

alvin44222 said...

that's what i thought too but when i look up alice cullen that same picture comes up a lot