Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alvinisms 957

"What we hope ever to do with ease we may learn first to do with diligence."

-Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Did you know: Another word for squinting is strabismus.

Thought of the day: After that Chargers win everyone can sleep easy. ESPN can be one while we sleep and losing fantasy games isn't so harsh. Oh how the sports can affect us so. Following the game there's more football and of course the ALCS game between the Yanks and Angels. It's a good day to be a sports fan.

Food for thought:

I am currently obsessed w/ tomatoes. Not doing anything special w/ them, just enjoying em.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Welcome to my local surf spot.

One thing new I noticed was this house. What's awesome about it you say?

It's got a tree house!

After the quick session it was off to Hannah's wedding. One of these flower girls hit the other one in the face w/ her box. Comedy.
Hannah and Cadman's back.

And their side.

Get that rock girl!

Unity candle.

One priest is like, "not gonna watch" the other is like, "yeah get it boyeeee!"

Celebrities!

Part of the wedding party. Congratulations you two.

I own it, I've watch it, I repeat it, and I want you to join me and the crew for it's premiere at Mira Mesa Willys Workshop this Wednesday.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: