Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Alvinisms 946

"You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person."

-Scott Sorrell

Did you know: Jiraiya trained some of the Akatsuki!?! (Mwahahaha, for those who don't read the Naruto manga)

Thought of the day: It gets harder to find "quotes of the day" that compel me. But thank you Noelle for finding me something that really helped me for my Alvinisms and just good words to read.

Food for thought: Down there.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Lima's biggest cathedral.

Yes mom, I went to mass on Sunday. I really did!

Yeah, it's dope in there.

Parading down the street.

And ruining pictures.

At the Church of San Francisco there are hella birds.

And army vehicles.

Have you seen the movie, The Birds.

All those black dots are birds.

What's scary about this picture?

The creepy guy in the window!

Enter the CATACOMBS!!!

You're not allowed to take pictures inside the catacombs.

So I took these from google but...

They're exactly the same things we saw.

The best lomo saltado was in Lima.

And the pollo saltado was to die for too but...

Peru's chaufa (aka Chinese fried rice). Leave it to Peruvians to make the best fried rice I've ever had IN MY LIFE!

Very nice. If you know what I'm looking at.

Cream filled churro.

TV room at our hostel and two ladies.

And a gameroom to pass the night.

Tour of the Pirwa Hostel from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Here's a tour of our hostel if you're interested.

It's never too early to start buying stuff for Xmas yeah?



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: