Sunday, September 20, 2009

Alvinisms 935

"Do what you don't want. Do what you're trained not to want. Do the things that scare you the most."

-Chuck Palahniuk (1962 - ), Invisible Monsters, 1999

Did you know: 90% of people in Peru belong to the Roman Catholic religion.

Thought of the day: So I'll be gone for a week and will be back w/ a bunch of photos of Peru to post and I hope you have an awesome week as well. I'm leaving in less than 24 hours and I haven't gotten much ready. All I have are 2 flights and 1 hostel. Here's to going w/ the wind and traveling solo dolo for a while.

ADIOS!

Food for thought:

"Cuy" is a specialty in Peru. BTW, it means "guinea pig". I gotta try it right? When in Peru, do as the Peruvians.


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Hoostersizers: fried pickles, onion rings, and cheese sticks.

Parmesan garlic is a heart attack waiting to happen.

And the classic hot wings.

Ollie, Rhoda and I were at the edge of our seats for the season opener. But a win is WIN!

My last day of work ended like this. Nice.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: