Thursday, September 10, 2009

Alvinisms 928

"I'm going to a special place when I die, but I want to make sure my life is special while I'm here."

-Payne Stewart

Did you know: Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is the fear of long words.

Thought of the day: Playing football w/ a hangover is not a good idea. Not only did I feel sluggish but when I got home, showered, ate, and slept it was almost night time. At least football season is back and that makes everything 5x better.

Food for thought:

Roasted halibut, merguez sausage, mussels, fennel, red onion, tarragon.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Jenny loves me! She brought me special snacks from Europe.

Bacon flavored chips!

Fullerton's Finest BUDs.

Leo x Vanessa

My turn.

I miss your faces Jenn and Julz.

I rolled in w/ the tallest folks in the club. Jake, Jessica, Angela, Bryan and Chris.

Ronnie's a bouncer now. He's always been a tough kid.

Allan even came out. W/ his cousin from London.

Meet the Browns: Lala and Dee.

Happy birthday Vince!

Frrccckkkkkkk faces. Where are you Harold?

WBZ 4 Life Kimtan and I.

Heart you Jenny! Thanks for the ride!

Flo, Jenny and an upset Scott! Dang man cheer up buds! Hahaha.

That's a little better.

SAA in the hizzouse!

Photoshoot pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

Awww Love, I wish this turn out right.

Hahaha, Scott's still wearing that face.

I haven't seen White Mike in years.

Free bull rides on Toe-Knee.

Air Force.

Thanks Als!

Wifey, you do love me!

Miss you roomie.

This is where the night started getting fuzzy.

My all time favorite club picture.

Welcome to SD Mike and Joe.

Sexy boy.

Yup.

Who took this?

Guil and some shortys.

Time for home aka Santanas and wherever you wake up.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: