Sunday, September 06, 2009

Alvinisms 923

"You can plan a pretty picture but you can't predict the weather."

-Outkast

Did you know: Guitar strings were originally made from cat guts.

Thought of the day: The quote of the day refers to the hurricane that was hitting Cabo San Lucas. So instead of us going to Cabo we went to Catalina and Ensenada. Yeah we're all a little bummed but it's better than if we took a flight there. Then you're just stuck in the room; whereas, we got to drink, eat, play, go to Catalina and Ensenada. You gotta count your blessings you know.

The schedule was supposed to be:
Day 1: Leave SD around 4
Day 2: Fun Day at Sea
Day 3: Cabo San Lucas
Day 4: Cabo San Lucas
Day 5: Relaxing day at Sea
Day 6: Arrive in SD

Instead it was:
Day 1: Leave SD already buzzed
Day 2: Drunk day at sea
Day 3: Drunk day at sea
Day 4: Try something new in Catalina
Day 5: Bargain your ass off in Ensenada
Day 6: Finish all the liquor you smuggled in!

This was one of the funnest trips I've ever been on and I thank my job, bosses, friends, and Carnival for making it happen. Sunday night and it's time for me to put my halo back on my head.


Food for thought: Still plenty below

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Our room didn't always look like this.

Cruise room to Cabo from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.


Check out the quick tour of our room.

Every morning I ordered free room service and hot tea.

Rebekah, the comedian, and Bryan cheezin it up.

Wait, another breakfast. Eff it! I'm a heffer for life!

Back to line dancing, bingo and more shots!!!

Dilip won $125. Lucky guy. Why are all your arms folded? Haha.

Guys vs Girls (Girls on their knees, it's pretty obvious)
After some sushi and sake. I've never drank so much in the daytime in my life.

Except maybe when the WBZ visited Japan. Asahi, McDonalds, walk, Sapporo, McDonalds, walk.

Back to the rooms for some more shots!
Is that Hurricane Jimena on the horizon? That's why we turned around.

Juli reminds me of Leeloo from "The Fifth Element".

Meandering around the Elation.
Thanks for ruining the candid shot Bryan.

Late night pong tourney.

This is Juli and I's default picture pose.

Christine x Angela at karaoke.

Everyone loves a fun drunk!

Uh oh, what happened?

Hiya Na!!! Scuba Na!

Na, Mark and Jason. Ewww, I hate Fosters.

Relaxing day at sea turned into party at night!!!

Dancing, drinking, and the fact that...WE'RE ON A BOAT!

The longest dance train and tunnel I've ever been in. It went from the upper to the lower decks!

I wanna eat your face. Not you guy in the bottom left corner.

Mexican food night means clog your arteries.

Staring up in the atrium at night.

End of Day 3 and we're checking our balances. Don't wanna tell you where I was by that time.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: