Sunday, September 06, 2009

Alvinisms 922

"You can't choose the ways in which you'll be tested."

-Robert J. Sawyer (1960 - )

Did you know: Charlie Chaplin once came 3rd in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.

Thought of the day: Day 2 of the cruise was our first fun day at sea. Day 1 was basically getting on at 3 pm and getting to know the ship and what it has to offer. Day 2 was started of w/ shots, shots, shots...shots, shots, SHOTS! "Fun day at sea" definitely lived up to it's name. Sorry not so many pictures because I was either passed out, blacked out, having too much fun or eating.

Food for thought: Plenty below

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Every morning I got a different sandwich and hot tea.

Hit the deck for some relaxing w/ Allan and Bryan.

Drink of the day? I dunno. But we were all drunk 5 days straight.

Make your own pizza 24 hours a day. Mushrooms and goat cheese.

Daytime slides and pools make for a wet and wild one.

Line dancing!

I don't gamble very much but...

I came up!!! Shots on me!

Then I blacked out for a few hours. Told you I was inebriated.

I am...THE KING OF THE WORLD!

Woke up right before the formal dinner.

Me and my wifey Angela (you can't take me anywhere!!! Hahaha) at formal night.

Stuffed mushrooms w/ heaven sauce.

Did I forget to tell you it was lobster and tiger shrimp night too.

But you know me, I also ordered some stizzzeak!

I got me a grill.

24 karots sooooon!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: