Friday, September 04, 2009

Alvinisms 921

"Failure is not the falling down but the staying down."

-Mary Pickford (1893 - 1979)

Did you know: Right handed people live longer than left handed.

Thought of the day: The idea of prepaying for buffet, room service, and open 24 hours is a bad idea for me cuz then Imma make my money work!!! And let me tell you; unless you can a little self control you'll eat yourself to depression on a cruise. Just kidding. I'm a happy kid. A happy fat kid. But still happy.

Food for thought: There will be plenty over the next few days.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Too excited for the cruise I woke up hella early.

This ain't no fishing boat or a Navy ship.

I am here.

Allan's first cruise too.

I wonder what you girls were laughing at.

Yes the first thing I did was find the food.

I'M ON A BOAT!!!
I spy Brandy, Beks, John and Allan.

I heart you party people.
Started early and never stopped...ever.

Free miniature golf!

Good bye San Diego!

We found a stowaway.

Let the good times roll.

See you in 6 days.

It's windy!

Some shared 3 to a room. It was just Allan and I in ours.
Next door.

We had an hour long informational on what to do it we pull a Titanic.

Then it was off to play on the ship! I was 2-0 the whole time.

Anything you want, any way you want it.

WE'RE ON A BOAT!!!

And yes we were elated.

The Atrium is 7 stories of dopeness.

There's even a library. I found it on the last day.
Juli loving it.

Mwahahaha.
And let the party begin.

It's like we're getting into a club.

But it's really just dinner.

Cheesy smiles.
The awesome thing about the dinners was that you can order as many entrees as you want.

And you better believe I heffed the hell out.

What to do now!?!

BINGO!!!

AND KARAOKE TILL YOU PASS OUT. What a fun first day and night.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: