Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alvinisms 917

"Happiness is the wine that sharpens the taste of the meal."

-Anonymous

Did you know: The sperm whale has the largest brain of all animals in the world. It weighs 20 pounds.

Thought of the day: So after years and months of Japanese anime I finally got sucked into Avatar. And I must say I love it. Did you know Mick Foley (Cactus Jack, Mankind, Dude Love) from WWF and Serena Williams did voices in the show cuz they're fans of it. Sugoi!

Food for thought:

The Fat Bitch Sandwich: Cheesesteak with mozzarella sticks, french fries, marinara, lettuce, and tomato on a roll.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I spy Gelly along w/ Rochelle, Mark and Chris at the beach.

I haven't been to Torrey Pines beach since 5th grade.

It's always sooo packed. That's why.

I'll never play in all the extra water.

But kids will play in anything!

Nothing tops a good day at the beach like beer, friends, and food.

The Deli Stop's Tuna Sandwich is pretty loaded and delicious.

$2 bistro burgers are my favorite!



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: