Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Alvinisms 903

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Did you know: The origin of name ceviche is unknown. Some of the hypotheses for the origin are: Quechua word "siwichi.", the Spanish word "escabeche", or the word Cebo, the name given to the corvina fish.

Thought of the day: I rant and rave about Tajima but now I've found a brand new spot that I can eat every week just like Taji. Not gonna completely give it away but you can figure it out if you click on the photos and little bit of google. Trust me; it put a big smile on my face like the first time I ate a Tajima egg.

Food for thought: That's all there pretty much is below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Welcome to my San Diego seafood heaven.

Saturday Rich and I went to George's Camera Shop and chose to try this spot.

Bud Light looks gnarly.

HOLY CEVICHE!!!

The order comes out in less than 10 minutes.

Welcome.

Chug!

I close my eyes like when I eat Tajima eggs. That's how much a I love it here.

Fish tacos to die for.

What are you gonna get?
Laurel aka Fets and I went to Target on Wednesday to get onsies.

Is that big rig driving in reverse?

Pick your poison.

And yes we went to this spot and her and Christine loved it!

Cheersies mama. I'm gonna miss you!

El Gobernador.

Eat your heart out.

Mira Mesa only.

Rancho Penasquitos only.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: