Sunday, August 09, 2009

Alvinisms 900

"The most any of us can expect of ourselves isn't perfection but progress."

-Michelle Burford

Did you know: The face of E.T. was modeled after poet Carl Sandburg, Albert Einstein, and a pug.

Thought of the day: I love bodyboarding and deep sea fishing but...My worst fear is open water and not know what's under me. I'd rather burn than drown in the middle of the ocean. So Tuesday when I go snorkeling, it's my best attempt at getting over my fears. Sometimes you just gotta do it you know.

You can't cross a gorge in a few small jumps, sometimes you just gotta take that big leap of faith. Honestly, I've just watched some videos of snorkeling in La Jolla and I just got more scared. This is like when you're at the door ready to jump out of the plane when you skydive. Except you know you're gonna die if the parachute doesn't come out. Here, I won't know if a shark comes up and eats me anytime and it will be long and painful. Maybe I should stop writing now.

I'll be going after work tomorrow at 330ish so if you wanna come join holla at me. There's this feeling that tomorrow's work is gonna go by really fast. Sheeeeeet!!!

Food for thought:

Deep fried mashed potato balls infused with bacon, garlic, and Sriracha with cheddar cheese centers and covered with gravy.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Don't let the face confuse. I'm scared.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: