Thursday, August 06, 2009

Alvinisms 897

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

-Unknown

Did you know: Charles Dickens always slept facing north, in an effort to battle insomnia.

Thought of the day: Where does the time go? One day I was dancing w/ TM, the next I was living in Japan, followed by climbing through pyramids and now saving for who knows what. Time flies when you're having fun and it seems like I'm not getting any younger so that means...LIFE IS GOOD!

Food for thought:

Asparagus and ricotta lune w/ butter and sage.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I heart Del Mar.

One day I cleaned up some of my closet and found some toys...Exo Squad.

Cpl. Dwayne Hicks from Aliens.

I wish I still had a VCR somewhere.

McFarlane toys are so detailed.

My old pager from high school. Not only was it tiny and alphanumeric but I used get sports scores too.

Who's hungry?

Just kidding.

Pinky from Pinky and the Brain.

These aren't new but they were an impulse buy.

A goomba from Super Mario Bros.

Have you ever seen these toy skateboards?

Oh shizzaapssss!!!

See you there.

You're AC bill is prolly hella high so this can save you money.

And our Shop family keeps growing.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: