Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Alvinisms 895

"When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."

-John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Did you know: The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders.

Thought of the day: Cleaning out my closet sucks. Being a quazi pack rat and a neat freak does not work. I mean as much as I love simplicity, I keep a bunch of stuff that makes me laugh, smile, keep me busy, or is just plain weird. Bah!!!

Food for thought:

Oreo Cupcake With Built In Milk Cup.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I bet you can tell where I ate! Karaage!!!

Beef Tataki, ponzu, garlic chips, some white stuff, and sprouts makes for delicious.

Small regular ramen, miso flavor, thin cut noodles, and two extra eggs please.

Afterwards it was off to Yogurtworld to complete the meal. Honey Dew favor was dope! So is the Asian Peach, try it!

The colors in this picture are awesome. But Kimtan's expression...PRICELESS!

The finest hole in the wall in town.

It was Verna's first time! Welcome to AE!

Back home w/ the parents...sheeesh.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: