Monday, August 03, 2009

Alvinisms 893

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind."

-William James (1842 - 1910)

Did you know: Your brain uses 10 times more oxygen than the rest of your body.

Thought of the day: One day I was cleaning out my closet when I came upon a bunch of slides that really took me back. No phone, TV, internet, or distractions; I just sat outside and looked at these old slides of way back when.

Food for thought:

Pickles and bread make the sandwich.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Yes I do still keep my New Year's resolution from last year to donate every time I'm in a grocery store.

Ellen's last day in SD we all ate at Oggi's and got...tattoos?

Everyone got one.

Before Powerpoint and DVDs, there were...SLIDES!

That's me and Reinah on her first day in the world.

The slides were from my bro's high school graduation party.

Alan and Wena back in the day.

Do people still take pictures like this? Mwahahaha.

KOS (Kids of Soul) OGs

Can't top matching cowboy boots w/ flannel shorts and vests!

I spy Steve, Toe-Knee, Edwin, and part of Chris.

It's Raelynn and my bro!!! Hahaha!!!

I was always a dog person.

I used to have hair.

We always were a family that wore a lot of red.

This picture is radical.

Everyone's favorite baby trick.

Baby boy

Ollie you're gonna be this dude in someone's blog someday. Hahaha!

My truck over 10 years ago.

This is my family growing up as I remember it. Mom, dad, Alan, my grandma, and I.


Come chill w/ us.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: