Monday, July 06, 2009

Alvinisms 865

"Yes, invites the possible."

-Yes, man

Did you know: The poison-arrow frog contains enough poison to kill 2,200 people.

Thought of the day: Looking back at these pictures I remember seeing so many old friend from middle/high school to Fullerton at HOB that I didn't even bother taking pictures and just ended up drinking a lot more than expected. There was a whole lot of fist pumping in Legends Lounge as far as I mems.

Food for thought:

The Californian - signature ramen with over 30 garden vegetables in natural chicken broth.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Meet the Orange County Als: Alison and Alvin

Fullerton's Finest: Fatcho, Leo-nards, and Alvinism

4 life.

WBZ x Jomo

Drink up buddy.

I heart Mar.

Willy wanted Tajima so bad but he fell asleep in the car so it was just Fatcho and I inside.

Perfect timing.

These are one of those photos that make you say, "now why didn't I think of that?"


El Ten Eleven is gonna be playing here. And they rock.

Here's the trailer for the movie. It's radical. Thanks Edwin.

And here's El Ten Eleven if you don't know. Trust me, you should know.

Congrats boys. See you there.

Don't miss out.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: