Friday, July 03, 2009

Alvinisms 860

"Speak up even if your voice shakes."

-Unknown

Did you know: You can tell temperature by listening to a cricket chirp. For the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit,count the number of chirps 15 seconds and then add 37.

Thought of the day: I've been spending way too much money on alcohol. Chill...

Food for thought: It's the Del Mar Fair, there's plenty below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Albert, Mark, Kimtan, Rochelle, myself and a few others started our weekends early w/ a trip to the fair.

Food is the biggest attraction here.

Deep frieds s'more. Pretty good.

No homo.

Zuccini Weenie. It was good!

Here's the Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich again. Good for a bite or two. After that, it's too much.

I try this almost every year and it never really appeals to me. Deep fried White Castle.

Skyride.

I <3>

The vendors do.

San Diego's obesity jumps 10% here.

Australian Battered Potatoes.

The only healthy thing at the fair besides the water. Wait, I think the water is bad too.

When does a monky come out of a banana?

Classic fair.

I still hate these rides.

Leo and I first became friends on Magnum when Tom Selick was on it.
PAUL WALL!?!

Kimtan won the big one later.

Date ride.

Scream is the fastest ride there. Frank and I rode it and tried to freak everyone out by saying...

..."WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" every time we passed the crowd.


No comments: