Friday, June 19, 2009

Alvinisms 845

"I'll have Bud Light."

"We have a special on Coronas."

"I think I'll support American tonight."

"Well, we have Corona light!"

(No comment)

-A conversation between Leo and a server at Hooters.

Did you know: George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.

Forethought of the day: I was super angry Friday night and wrote an cuss-filled Alvinism while absorbed in my rage. Thankfully I didn't publish it right away, but if you wanna see it, just highlight the blank section below.

Thought of the day: FUCK YOU EGYPT AIR! Yeah, I don't cuss very much but when someone pulls some stupid shit that ain't fair I get pissed; especially if it was their fault in the first place and made me have to do this nonsense shit overseas. Then they pretend everything is hockely dokely for a while then recharge my credit card? FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR COMPANY. FUCK YOUR STUPID ASS PROCEDURES. FUCK THAT GUY WHO'S NEVER IN OFFICE WHEN I CALLED HIM EVERYDAY FOR 5 DAYS. FUCK YOUR LIFE!

I doing my fuckin best to hold my tongue right now. Thank God Fatch is online to hear my anger. FYL EGYPT AIR.

Food for thought:

Triple Pork Burger: Fresh ground pork spiced w/ chorizo and cob-smoked bacon, aged manchego, pimenton aioli. DDAAAAAYYYAAAAMMMM!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


No comments: