Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alvinisms 842

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

-Albert Schweitzer

Did you know: There are 240 white dots in a Pacman arcade game.

Thought of the day: I'm really starting to pick up bodyboarding. It's always been a summer hobby of mine but since I bought my wetsuit I've gone far more than I have any other year. Vince and Rene have taught me a lot and are still teaching me. So beyond just learning spins and drop knee I've learned a lot more about everything when it comes to our Pacific Ocean. Thanks guys and to everyone that has ever paddled out w/ me.

Zoo York skate video premiere Thursday!!! Hooray!!! And hooray for open bars!

Food for thought:

Cheap breakfast of champs: Mac N Cheese, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, and bacon.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz




Kimtan and I met up w/ Jason, Jed, and Jeff before Body Rock. How come Jason matches with.....
...Jed? Did you guys plan this? TM7 boyz 4 life I guess.

Julz of SAA and Bin of TAA.
This just sound like a funny school.

I quazi miss college.

I spy Kenny and Toby of TM. I need you guys to turn it up a notch at Dance Retreat this year! Mwahahahaha! No eggs I promise!

SGBM.

220.

I spy Culture Shock Alum, National City native, and good friend Delmo.

Congratulations Nolan and Shelley on the engagement!

Randy (www.radisrad.com) x Toe-Knee x Kimtan

And TM. I heart you guys.

Vanessa (UFX) reminds me everytime I see her how many Alvinisms I've written. 100,000 huh?
Kimtan, Me, and my new friends: Tin, Kay, Hannah, and Noelle. Pew! Pew! Pew!

Here's a preview of the next post!

Take your dad for some free food, good people, and a great time.
Afterwards come here!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: