Saturday, June 13, 2009

Alvinisms 840

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

-Helen Keller

Did you know: It was the custom in Ancient Rome for the men to place their right hand on their testicles when taking an oath. The modern term ‘testimony’ is derived from this tradition.

Thought of the day: I had to stay 3 extra hours at the school which I've done maybe like 3 times in my 2.5 years of teaching there. It's always fun to see the kids just go out there and be well...kids. The weird part is when the parents come and I don't know every students' in the whole school's mom or dad and I'm like, "Everyone...Guess who's mommy's here!"

Oh, and congratulations to my pal Parag on becoming a real doctor! Ballin!!!

Food for thought:


Baby corn that actually looks like baby corn.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



This video is too dope. For all you bikers out there.


Who needs a shopping list?

Costco sized. Almond butter is good!

Look what happened to my Macbook Pro charger. Crap.

Rene doing his be Romeo and Juliet impersenation.

Familiar places and faces.

Thanks for letting me borrow fins. Fishing time!
I forgot to include this AE picture is a previous post.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: