Friday, June 12, 2009

Alvinisms 838

"In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future."

-Alex Haley

Did you know: Chop-suey is not a native Chinese dish, it was created in California by Chinese immigrants.

Thought of the day: I had my first drink in I thing 2 or 3 weeks last night. I forgot how to pace myself. Oh well! I had a great night reminiscing w/ old friends, making new ones and Tajima! Pictures to come.

Food for thought:

Leche flan and chocolate = calories and pleasure. It's worth it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is the book I'm reading. Yes I am trying to go to Antarctica.

Hella beef.

Turned out hella good. I can cook a little.

I went to visit my nieces. Took Reinah to the park for softball...

and soccer. Watch out now.

Who writes "I come from the ghetto!"

Have you ever seen a pink butterfly princess skeleton? I have.

What!?! No faces?

That's the Sammy I know.

Up close and personal.

Ehsleeep...

Family.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: