Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Alvinisms 832

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."

-Thomas Jefferson

Did you know: Ancient drinkers warded off the devil by clinking their cups.

Thought of the day: This is the last week of school, but really not since we're a year round Montessori now; but the lessons and workload gets to be a lot more fun! Woopeeee! Work's already fun so I'm excited for what summer fun I can dig up for the kiddos!

Food for thought:
I just noticed all the already popped out edamame. Cool!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Gelo got the catch of the day.
That sucker got hooked in two places.
Open wide.
Then off it was to fish a new spot for me.
Thanks for showing me Gelo.
I wonder what kind of creature lurks in there.
I was having trouble learning how to work the Banjo Minnow. Back to square one.
I could be giving it away.
Or not.
I wanna float tube one day.
My favorite fishing meal...SUBWAY!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: