Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Alvinisms 830

"Courage is fear that has said its prayers."

-Dorothy Bernard

Did you know: A cucumber is not a vegetable - it is a fruit

Thought of the day: All the pictures are from my camera cuz I lost my camera for 2 days.

Food for thought:
I don't care if you're cute. If you're delicious then you're dead.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is a local PQ sports bar/food joint. I never ate here since I was too young to drink and never thought of drinking here. But Vince said it was dank. And it was!
I spy Willys Workshop ownage.
Blue Moon, garlic parmesan fries, and a Bistro Burger. Sugoi!
Verna and Jenny picked me up to go to TK's bday at Sway. We all like short dresses.
Hello Keating.
Gelly love.
Corner spot.
You know you love me. Happy bday broskee.
I miss my camera already. It's so dark!
Drunk as hell I prolly shouldn't have sat out on the ledge.
Knocked the f**k out.
I woke up to see this and Gelly behind me.
The hallways reminds me of a vampire brothel. Not that I've ever been to one.
Gelly took my money and me to go get her car. As I slept on the couch at least I had a nice view.
You owe me Tajima!
Good bye Bumsville. Thank you.
Ahhhh, so this is what it looks like in the day time.
The most dangerous window I know.
No one jumped in the giant egg. But how did we fit on that little couch Gelly?
Random picture. Yes I bought the Banjo Minnow. It's tough to use at first.


Waterworld Hotel (China): an amazing aquatic themed hotel.

Atkin's Architecture Group won first prize for an international design competition with this stunning entry. Set in a spectacular water filled quarry in Songjiang, China, the 400 bed resort hotel is uniquely constructed within the natural elements of the quarry. Underwater public areas and guest rooms add to the uniqueness, but the resort also boasts cafes, restaurants and sporting facilities.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: