Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Alvinisms 828

"We are the makers of music and the dreamers of dreams."

-Willy Wonka

Did you know: A funny bone is not a bone - it is the spot where the ulnar nerve touches the humerus.

Thought of the day: Video games have temporarily stopped my life. BRB.

Food for thought: Plenty below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This video has one of the sickest hammers. Oh and Aaron Cano rides for Willys Workshop...from Hawaii. Aloha my friend.


You know wassup. Karaage and garlic mayo.

I asked for 3 eggs and they gave me 5! They love me. They really love me!!!

Kimtan's a regular w/ me and its a first w/ Jomo. Finally man! Hahaha.

What's wrong Gelly? Hungry and gotta poop at the same time?

Frees came straight from 24 hr. Fitness after taking taking 3 classes! You're a machine!

Ermot and Richard doing his ghost impression.

Drop down and get your eagle on boy.

Afterwards it was off to Yogurtworld for dessert.

Oh BTW. Willy, Shalihe, and Baby Alvinism aka Junior ate w/ us too.
Just thought this was pretty clever.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: