Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Alvinisms 823

"A man can fail many times, but he is not a failure until he
begins to blame somebody else."

-John Burroughs

Did you know: A firefly is not a fly - it is a beetle.

Thought of the day: Even when life seems like a quazi drag there's a million things to pick us up. Here's a few of mine: friends, family, bodyboarding, pushing my skateboard around, sports, fishing, Tajima, anime, etc. And fortunately I haven't been having a drag but I've had all my picker uppers. Happy boy.

Food for thought:

I could go to Starbucks if they sold it like this. But it's spelled "STARBUKS". Look closer. Hahaha.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I love graduations. There are so many dressed up hot chicks. Plus a happy graduate.

I didn't know you could wear these for graduation caps. Engineers?

I love my best friend Elainne aka Lai aka Birth Buddy.

The cheese sits alone.

I walked up the stairs 4 times. Ghaaalllleeeeeee!!!

Congratulations roomie!!!

Ernestine is Lai's younger sister and my next door roommate.

CREEPY ALERT: This guy had his camera on a woman for like 5 minutes.

Creepy guy w/ a nice camera (Canon G10)

Meet the Payumos.

Chess?

Best friend and sister.

Thanks for adopting me!!!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: