Monday, May 18, 2009

Alvinisms 818

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

-Henny Youngman (1906 - 1998)

Did you know: Ants never sleep.

Thought of the day: Saving for my trips to England, backpacking Europe and Philippines are starting to starve me! I'm one that over-saves for trips but maybe I'll cut back on drinking everyday while out of the country so I can continue to eat my carne asada burritos..

Food for thought:

Two questions: Why? And does it still taste good?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Cuz you love me and the Wildboyz.

This is Weezy. She's Alexis aka Pinto's puppy.

We all shared laughs of old TM videos.

And shared some good memories.

We laughed and joked while Jun finished his class.

Afterwards it was off to the best pizza in town! PIZZA PORT!!!

Word.

Jun, Kleng aka Wobz, and Jed ready for the best pizza in San Diego.

I only buy Beer Buddies and well...beer

We're missing a few...

There they are. I heart TM.

Meet the www.segue-mag.com crew.

Hello Edwin. The book is still better. Hahahaha!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: