Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alvinisms 768

"Bring the past only if you are going to build from it."

-Doménico Cieri Estrada

Did you know: I've eat at Tajima 12 times so far this year.

Thought of the day: Surfs up folks. You'll find me and Vince at either Marine St. or Wind N Sea surfing, then La Jolla Shores for Glenn's bday, and Mira Mesa for Tarzan's birthday BBQ and Iggy/Terry/Michelle's bday baseball/BBQ. It looks like I'm gonna be pretty dark come next week. That's San Diego baby.

Food for thought:

Willys Workshop meeting. We start off nice. Spaghetti, garlic cheesy bread and salmon. I love my jobs.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Tajima is a gift and a curse. 12th time this year.

Brian and I mountain bike, surf, and fish together. Happy birthday broskee. My camera died this night at U31, reggae night.

Oh what!?! Willy Jr. aka Baby Alvinism rockin the giant WBZ pendant. It's even bigger now!

Spring and Summer means, get your ass outside nucka!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: