Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Alvinisms 766

"Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be."

-Anton Chekhov (1860 - 1904)

Did you know: David Alan Grier, Ice Cube, Dave Chappelle and John Travolta all turned down the offer to play the role of Bubba from Forrest Gump. Chevy Chase also turned down the role of playing Forrest.

Thought of the day: So I went to the doctor today for the first time in a while to just be in the system and whatnot. When I asked about a physical the nurse gave me a gown and put some lube on the table. WTF!?! No thanks!!! I just stuck to a check up. But...my doctor was pretty. That makes it easy.

I know what I want to do for my birthday already!

Food for thought:

I haven't had a good steak in a while. Maybe I should just buy a "last day sale" on one from the grocery store and do it myself.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I wake up every morning and this is what I see.

Now I can be a heffer anywhere!!!

No but seriously I bought the toast and bacon wallets. They're coming in next week.Remember back in the day when you used to get cash in the mail? Not gonna happen now.

That's exactly how much tape cassette might be worth now.

Do they have sudoku or chess?

I'm sure MacGyver made this a long time ago. Duct tape and a paper clip is all you need in any situation.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: