Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alvinisms 758

"A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

-Grace Murray Hopper (1906 - 1992)

Did you know: The only Nikes I've owned are some Team Editions and some lumberjack Harbors w/ fur on them. Yeah I know.

Thought of the day: I officially have only $101 for the next 10 days including gas and groceries. After paying for my ticket and the friggin gov't and CA taxes. I'm left w/ only this much. It's cool, that's actually more than enough but it sucks cuz that would've paid for a new whole bunch of stuff or my trip to the Bay. I guess there's gonna be a whole lotta reading, anime watching, free shit this weekend. Holla! Who's down to play baseball!?!

Food for thought:

Skirt steak. Ghaaaaddddaaaammmmmmm!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I can't wait.

Another thing you should all be on the lookout for is the new Sk8Mafia video coming out 4/20. Support skateboarding and Willys Workshop rider Jamie Palmore.


Full on pajama mode.

If you can rock PJ's from top to bottom you're cool.

Good night!

Breakfast burritos galore.

Time to ride!

Representing Wildboyz and Alvinisms always.

You look guilty of something.

This is Dan's "Someone get me out of Lemore" face.


This is my "I don't care if I'm sick like shit, lets effin ride" face.
And then I start hacking coughs and cover my mouth...all while enjoying a beer in the morning.

Hahaha Erwin. This is super cheese face.

Pigtails are always in.

Told you I wasn't feelin' good. But you gotta ride if you're gonna go to Mammoth.

Don't miss the bus, and don't forget you're boards.
We need snow to play w/ in San Diego.

Upskirt shot!

I like spines better than rails. Oh, that's not me BTW.

On top of Mammoth.

Sometimes you just gotta take a breather.

This is my "I can't breathe!!!" face. The air, activity, and illness were all pretty harsh on me.

DJ can fly.

11,000 feet high.

Go get some.

Wish you all were here.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: