Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alvinisms 709

"May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it."

-Irish blessing

Did you know: A Crocodiles tongue is attached to the roof of its mouth.

Thought of the day: My favorite movie right now is "Green Street Hooligans". I suggest you all watch it. It's not just fighting and drinking. There's something there about it that makes it awesome!


Food for thought:

I tried a BBQ Beef Rice at Tajima for the first time. It was like a 6.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Terry and I have matching glasses (they're actually TKs). But I spy you Cindy!

Here, how bout we just take one of our own.

Thursday night at HOB, I haven't seen Nanners gonners like that! Hahaha!

The lovely Lovelyn.

Once again, its a work night so I dipped out like at 1130. But it was nice to see everyone! I noticed I didn't wear red anywhere!

This is the same day as when I went w/ Frees & Ross in the last Alvinism. Oh man. Time to go for a run.

I saw this and thought to myself, "now that's a catch!"

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: