Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Alvinisms 675

"Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life."

-Sophia Loren

Did you know: I got jumped in 2nd grade for selling candy. The funny part is that my friend's mom got mad at me!

Thought of the day: Ghaddam I thought after my bday it was gonna be a breeze; but hell to the gnaw!!! Shit is still busy as ever! Christmas season and bday season is killin me yo!

Food for thought:

Roasted Chilean Sea Bass, Mushroom Risotto. What's funny is that 3-5 years ago I didn't like fish, mushrooms, or risotto. Now I'm feening for all three!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Guess where I went Saturday night!?! TAJIMA!!!

This is my concentration ritual when I finally eat my egg at the end of the meal.

Hooray for spontaneous Tajima trips! Jenn, Kimtan and I changed it up for this AE picture.
Saturday morning this is what Norway looked like.

This is Sunday and its starting to break. NOOOO!!!

Monday night, it was pretty pathetic. Nanners, you promised to drink of this remember!?! Gross!

And right before I got to work on Tuesday morning, this is what's left. RIP, thank you for the good times.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: