Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alvinisms 670

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the whole world."

-Al Franken

Did you know: Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food.

Thought of the day: Happy birthday Cheryl aka Ellen! We've been friends since like 8th grade when Joe, Edwin and I would go to Mesa Verde and mingle w/ you girls. You've always been one of the coolest, sweetest, and most gangsta for sure girls ever!!! I'll never forget when I got in an accident w/ Rose right in front of your house during class comp airbands. From chillin in road trip to Disneyland w/ parents to getting drunk and faded; WBZ and WGZ 4 Life. I heart you.

Food for thought:


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

This is TK's "Going for the Gold and Hanging by a Thread" pose.

The best part of Pizza Port...the Beer Buddies. I have like 4 pictures from each time I came here.

Hey Toes, we're going to BevMo Mission Valley? What!?!
Doing the best Captain Morgan I can do.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: