Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Alvinisms 640

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."

-Albert Calmus (This one is sooo good and sooo true. That's why I used it again.)

Did you know: I have a friend that works at a kinky place/petting zoo? (Hahaha! You know who you are!)

Thought of the day: Uh oh, I got a credit raise on my credit card!!! So, I'm gonna use that to purchase my new lens for my camera! Whoop tee do!!! If you haven't seen some of my pictures, just look back a few Alvinisms and you can see TK's and my work. Next purchase is a macro lens, a BMX race bike, a new mountain bike, and single speed. Here are the two wide angled contenders.

First up is the Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 which I think this is gonna be the winner cuz of its aperture, high reviews, and sharpness.

The contender is Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and is putting up a fight w/ the mega zoom and Image Stabilizer. Hmm...both!?!

Food for thought: There's a bunch of food pics in here so no need for another one here.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

There are 21 Wildboyz, and finally we're all back in San Diego. See you all at Onyx/Thin, I guarantee fun times! 101 boyz and Wildboyz, Fullerton and San Diego, Me and your girlfriend. Yuppers!!!

Saturday morning after packing up and chillin at the newstand, we decide to eat breakfast at Zanzibar. It was there first time I ever really kicked it in DT in the morning, it was kinda nice.

This is my new staple food for drunk mornings. Fruit bowls are healthy, fresh, refreshing and exactly what you need when you have to get back to normalness.

I lost my camera so some of these pics are via my cell phone. Say hello to my pesto, cheese, tomato and smoked turkey sandwich on sourdough. Smiles all around.

I love me some cheesy potatoes! Fuck the diet, I danced it off the night before.
Some of these pictures are courtesy of a few other's blogs. Cathy is astonished by the numbers of cameras at the table. It's cuz we have SD's best bloggers here. Click on us.
Toe-Knee
Jomo
Bumsville Bitches
Alvinism (if you click this you're weird cuz you'll be back here.) But I don't mind the hits!

Terry and TK choppin it up and trying to recall the night.

Annabelle, your hair is outta control, it's like an eagle's nest perched on your head! All love!

Michelle and Jomo, I think I'm telling the "You bang!?! You blood!?!" story here. Or they might be admiring my boyish good looks.

TK, Tristan the pube patch.

Terry's excited about her shmancy lemonade. But, it was dank I must say.

I'm excited over 3 dishes ready to be turned into poo poo!

I learned something about Meg, we have similar tastes. 3 things makes anything sandwich dank: bacon, sprouts, and the rest of any sandwich. Ha!

Thanks to SD's Finest aka Hamster aka Edwin for letting us chill for minute at Blends. If you haven't seen it, there's a picture on my splash page of Edwin and I in preschool. Can you spot us?

Mark, TK, and his new toy.


What a great way to start a day off. Food, friends, and the best weather San Deezy has to offer.

Gotcha ma! Crotch to the head! Don't turn around or you might get a mushroom stamp on yo head!
Look at everyone laughing. This is supposed to be candid, but I saw it coming! Mwahahaha! Meg stop laughing at me!

Afterwards, I took Cathy around San Deezy. Here we are at the top of Mt. Soledad.

It's always so nice up here. Hey twins!!! When's SD day!?!

Then we went for a stroll on the shores of La Jolla. My celly actually takes decent pics.

And we chillaxed at a nice secret spot for like an hour till she was ready to head back up north. Thanks for coming down and spending time here Catty. We did have the SD day and night!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: