Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Alvinisms 573

"Hugs AND Drugs"

-Frees aka Althea

Did you know:

Thought of the day: Surf's up.

15 most frequently used words in the blogosphere in 2007 are:

blogger
blog
stupid
me
myself
my
oh
yeah
ok
post
stuff
lovely
update
nice
shit

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Lets face it, you're broke and you got you clothes from high school on right now so just come through and pick up some fresh goodies.

If you're not in Vegas...


You can make your own comment for this one. Haha! Jenny you're gonna love me even more now!

One thing I love about the beach is friends. I've gone alone to chill or surf a couple times; but its always nice when a group of your closest and some new ones come through and share San Diego.

Surfs up. Notice the lack of biceps.

The after surf meal is always sooo dankage. I spy Pat, Suze, Jenny, and Jo.

These photos are courtesy of TK of the Wildboyz.

I went to Bumsville for the first time that day too and found this machine that I thought was either the biggest paper shredder or a robot from Galaxy Quest. It turns out it's just and air conditioner.


TK found a box of WBZ shirts and decided to share the wealth. Michelle and Anabelle rockin the Warriors tee. Nick is rocking the helmet. Ha!

Wildgirlz X Bumsville

Would you believe me if I told you this goblet was full of Jack?

This is my "Oh shit I have work tomorrow but its summer so its okay" face.

Thanks for the good times. I'll be back to visit the next time I'm in DT.

Nothing cures hunger like cheesy eggs w/ rice and a sandwich w/ a little spicy mayo, eggs, lots of ham, and cheese. Mmm.....Sorry for the lack of updates, more to come for sure. VEGAS BABY!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: